A Thousand Words
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 westlife-my love
An empty street . . .
And empty house . . .
A hole inside my heart. . .
I'm all alone
The rooms are getting smaller. . .
I wonder how. . .
I wonder why. . .
I wonder where they are. . .
The days we had.  . .
The song we sang together. . .

And all my love. . .
I'm holding on forever. . .
Reaching for the love that seem so far. . .

So I say a little prayer. . .
And hope my dream will take me there. . .
Where the skies are blue. . .
To see you once again my love. . .
oversees from coast to coast. . .
to find the place i love the most. . .
Where the fields are green. . .
To see you once again my love. . .

I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The song we sang together

And all my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for a love that seem so far...
Chorus

Bridge
To hold u in my arms
To promise u my love
To tell u from my heart
You're all I'm thinking of

I'm reaching for a love that seem so far...
Chorus

Label:

"westlife-my love" was Posted On: Rabu, 05 Januari 2011 @11.28 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ